Health & Healthy Habits
Apps in this category are designed for all ages from one month infant to old age. This category focuses on Health and Healthy Habits.
Vitamin Diet Planner and Nutrition Counter help to design genius diet plans with lowest energy (kcal) to attain the daily recommended amount of nutrition, vitamins and minerals according to Foods and Nutrition Data that U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE (USAD) Listed and National Academy of Medicine (NAM) recommendations. Designing various diet types from Custom diets, Vegetarian diets, Semi-vegetarian diets, Weight control diets, Detox diets, Belief-based diets and Other diets are possible. Also designing multiple plans are available to manage diets according to age (from one month infant to old age), gender and also in case of lactating or pregnancy. The purpose of this app is to help monitoring the boundary levels of vitamins and minerals in diets to prevent vitamin deficient and excess intake in daily use.
- Offline access
- Ever Growing List of Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts and Seeds, Beverages and Other Foods including Nutrition Facts.
- Thousands of foods and millions of nutrition facts.
- Search in all nutrient sources.
- Multiple Diet Plans.
- List of Top 10 for each nutrition.
- Bookmarks on all nutrition sources.
- Attain daily recommended amount of nutrition with lowest energy (kcal).
- Adding nutrition to a distinct day of a diet plan using sorted list of sources.
- Adding nutrient source to selected diet plans in selected days instantly.
- Nutrition recommendation charts according to age, gender and lactating or pregnancy state.
- List of most important vitamins and minerals including description, uses, deficiency impacts, side effects, metabolic functions and other useful information.
A free guide tool for declaring immune system and the ways to empower and boost it.
It declares immune system types, body organs that play important role in immune system, vitamins & minerals impacts and many useful information about boosting immune system.
Puzzles & Brain Training
Apps in this category are designed for Puzzles and Brain Training. This category focuses on Empowering Math, Physics, Brain IQ and Problem Solving.
Tic Tac Toe is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three of their marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game. These are the various winning positions. It is a classic, strategic and challenging puzzle game for brain training and mind empowering.
Tic Tac Toe provides 3 levels (easy, medium & hard) and 2 player mode with many mark styles in settings. There is no need to waste paper, you can enjoy playing tic tac toe with your android device. It is more than a great time killer, but a great brain teaser puzzle when standing in a line, getting a rest or spending some time with your friends.
Come to a world wide challenge of brain power in solving puzzle and find the joy of 24 hours puzzle solving in less than an hour by Challenge the Brain.
- Be careful about falling, bouncing and rolling rocks.
- Try to collect the coins to activate puzzles of higher levels. Enjoy the puzzles in four levels. (easy, medium, hard and challenging)
- You may collect the lives that lets you go further and also adds to your score.
- Create your own strategy in collecting more coins and lives to rich the Top Score faster. Roll the ball through the gates and try to solve incoming puzzles. read more…